Customer service representative I (NA team - night shift)
- Works under close supervision to answer routine questions regarding company products and services.
- Responds to customers by following standard scripts and procedures.
- Answers initial customer calls and answers routine questions
- Responds to customer concerns by following standard scripts and procedures
- Directs callers to appropriate resources and personnel
- Solves simple customer problems
- Escalates complex questions to more senior representatives
- Documents customer concerns and escalates concerns to appropriate channels in a timely manner
- Education requirement: Minimum diploma in related background
- Years of experience: Minimum 1-3 years (not open for fresh graduate, prefer candidate with call center background)
- Demonstrates strong customer service and communication skills.
- Non technical role
- Language requirement: English (Candidate must have good English communication skills as they requires to support US customer)
- Entitle for shift and OT allowance
- Follow US PH (any remaining MYS PH will be convert to PH OT)
- Working hours: Permanent night shift (Start from 8pm, 9pm, 10pm or 11pm)