Job Description :-
- Assess and reform business operations, provide expert guidance and implement projects.
- Reviewing and analyzing different aspects of the business, compiling data and reports, presenting recommendations and guiding the implementation of new projects.
-Business knowledge and excellent communication skills.
-Outstanding research skills and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities.
-Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
-Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.
-Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures.
-Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.
- Certification as management consultant is a plus.
- Strong research and data collection skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of diverse business areas such as IT, HR, training and marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as business invoicing programs, word processing programs, CRM, database and asset management software.
- performance award monthly
- extra incentive
- company trip
- complete training and tools provided.
- fun team environment.
- 2 minute of walk to monorail Raja Chulan