· Handle full set of accounts and responsible for smooth month end closing, monthly reports and others financial reports.
· Assisting in the preparation of budgets
· Developing an in-depth knowledge of organization products and process
· Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Manage year-end audit and taxation.
· Liaise with relevant parties and authorities for work requirements and compliance.
· Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
· Candidate must possess or currently pursuing at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Management or equivalent.
· Committed & strong sense of urgency towards the deadline.
· Required language(s): Mandarin, English
· A team player with high commitment and ability to perform under pressure.
· Comfortable working in a fast changing and growing global environment where accountability, quality, timeliness are key components.
· Good math skills and able to spot numeric error.