Responsibilities of this role:
· Build and maintain our custom built backend API applications.
· Ensure the component design, and coding are quality, efficient, testable and reusable.
· Integrate data from various plugins, backend services and databases.
· Knowledge in accessibility and web security compliance.
· Maintain and support system.
· Enhance system functionalities and development.
· Involved in the software testing and quality assurance
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and able to work under pressure
· At least 2 years of hands-on working experience in Laravel application development is required for this position.
· Exceptional knowledge and skills in PHP, MySQL
· Experienced in Laravel Framework is a must.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Proficiency in REST, API, SOAP, JSON and WebSocket
· Able to work independently.
· Possess strong system analysis skills that will assist in resolving issues in related information system affects the functionality of the whole.
· Please state your notice period in your resume.