Sales & Marketing Executive
Xenn Consultancy Services Posted: 24 Days Work From Home
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Sales and Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
Sales and Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sponsored company vacations (domestic and overseas!)
- Cash and gadget Incentives! (phones, tablets, etc.)
- Staff Rewards
- Fun and friendly team and working environment
- Fast & expansive career growth.
- Performance Bonus!
- No specific target to achieve and of course NO STRESS!