Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Min Diploma
- Malaysian only
- 25 years old and above (Retirees are welcome)
- Able to start immediately
- Performance incentive
- Company trip
- Training will be provided as necessary
- Nearby public transport