Individual and Societies Teacher
•Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities/World History.
•Education Degree is a bonus .
•Understanding of iGCSE syllabus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field
•Language Proficiency : English, Medium of Instruction
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Lesson Planning
• Marking of Student works & Keeping records
• Data Analysis of Marks
• Student Management Duties (e.g. Canteen duty, Homer
• Participate in School events
• Attend all Professional Development Workshops
• Participate actively in Programme Meetings
• Participate actively in Subject Based Meetings
• Participation and planning of Expeditions in the MYP
Proficiencies that are looked upon as bonuses
• PYP, MYP or DP Curriculum Knowledge is encouraged
• Understanding of Concept Based Lear
• Understanding of Diï¬€erentiation
• Understanding of Blooms Taxonomy
• Understanding of Inquiry
• Understanding of Constructivism
Application form can be accessed at: