We are looking for an observant and organized Training Coordinator to evaluate the skills of employees and plan training sessions where skills are lacking. The Training Coordinator is also responsible for ensuring that new employees receive onboarding training to properly prepare for their new role.
To be successful as a Training Coordinator you must have excellent planning skills. A good Training Coordinator is able to gauge where employees need further training and how to appropriately provide this training.
- Evaluate employee performance and gauge where skills need improvement.
- Create training programs and prepare any learning materials needed.
- Conduct surveys to judge how programs are received and if changes are needed.
- Prepare onboarding training for new employees.
- Attend conferences relating to education and training.
- Prior experience in HR or training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex information in an understandable way.
-Extensive knowledge of various teaching methods.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Benefits of joining us :
-performance award monthly
-complete training and skills provided
-fun team environment
-2 min walk to public transportation (Monorail Raja Chulan)