FCG Management & Consultation Service Posted: 13 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
High school or equivalent education level.
- Stable work history.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
1) Company Trip overseas.
3) Extra incentive.
4) Medical Card.
5) Fun Environment.
6) Access card parking.