o Scope and Responsibilities (this list is not all-inclusive)
· Conduct part and processes qualification at factory and/or supplier.
· Participates in a new product, component, and or/supplier launch to ensure manufacturing readiness.
· Create and maintain engineering related documents such as programs, drawings, working instructions…
· Perform the assembly and/or processing of the parts during the NPI stage.
· Do FAI and CPK reports of the new products.
· Stratify quality data into approved formats to support team problem solving
· Provides technical support to the production staff regarding manufacturing methods, processes and equipment, and implementation of a new products or product changes.
· Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
· Identify tooling and equipment necessary to perform assigned operation.
· Check output to ensure highest quality
· Complete all required paperwork in a correct and timely manner.
· Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
· Perform part Inspection for Raw Material and Finished good
· Update respective assigned tracking record
· ‘’Compulsory’’ for standby any ad hoc job such as Part Verification from suppliers & Rework Part at Customer Place (PTP & Singapore)
o Skills (this list is not all-inclusive)
· Attention to detail.
· Technical knowledge and ability to read technical drawings.
· Good understanding of quality control principles.
· Ability in using measuring tools (e.g caliper).
· Good communication skills (verbal and written).
· Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
· Basic English written and spoken will be appreciated.
· Pro-active attitude and initiative.
· Reliability and honesty.
· Team working ability.
o Education/Work experience
· Possess at least Professional Certificate or Diploma in any field
· Preferred: 2-3 years of experience in manufacturing-related or metal sheet product
o What SMARMEC MALAYSIA can offer
· Professional development opportunities.
· Opportunity to work with our team in different countries.
· Good work-life balance.
Application deadline: 18/09/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: RM1,500.00 - RM2,300.00 per month