-Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
-Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
-Supervise employees and provide additional training and coaching as needed.
- Assist Manager to handle daily tasks.
-Coach and support new and existing clients.
- Monitoring staff to maintain company standards in providing guest services.
- Help with transitioning during a corporate merger or more.
-Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
-Min 2 years experience in related field.
-Able to start immediately.
- Should be able to analyze and solve problems
-Should have good communicating skills in English and Malay language
-Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have experience in training is an advantage.