HR Operation Executive
GP Outsourcing Asia Sdn Bhd Posted: 13 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Able to manage HR operations processes like offer letter, on boarding, induction, exit, attendance etc.
- Review and update employment probation, staff details, contracts and agreements.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves etc.
- Quickly resolve any employee issues when they arise and address the root cause to build business resilience.
- Coordinating with Payroll to give salary input like attendance data, exit details and insurance etc.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Assist for reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Record employee information, such as resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Ensure our record keeping and data processing procedures comply with requirements.
- Strong knowledge about employee engagement activity.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Honest, ethical, and dependable.
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processess
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- Attentive listener, understanding, empathetic, and personable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Admin, Psychology or related field.
- 1+ years of management experience in HR.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect employees regarding all HR matters.