Java Project Manager
Niko Infotech Sdn Bhd Posted: 13 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Able to start immediately
- Fun Working Environmentâ€‹
- Competitive Package
- To support the rapid business growth in Global Services team
- Fast track career progression
- Full-Time Position Available
Qualifications / Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in Java development
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Proficient in Java, PL/SQL development with some knowledge of VBA preferred.
- Experience in supporting technology is a plus. For example: Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Database, etc.
- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
- Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to co-ordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
- Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
- Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to Hitachi eBworx standards / guidelines.
- Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
- Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of Hitachi eBworx methodology and delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
- Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
- Working Days : Monday - Friday ( exclude Weekends & Public Holidays )
- Working Hours : 8.30 a.m - 6 p.m
- Working Location : No 2-11 PV128, Danau Kota, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- Salary : Depending On The EXPERIENCES
- Contact :(phone number)- Mr Naresh /(phone number)- Office
- Email : Kanegeswary@Nikoinfotech.com
- PIC : Ms Kannie
- Vacancie : 2 Position(s) Required