Niko Infotech Sdn Bhd Posted: 17 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Able to start immediately
- Fun Working Environmentâ€‹
- Competitive Package
- To support the rapid business growth in Global Services team
- Fast track career progression
- Full-Time Position Available
Qualifications / Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in a related field
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently minimal supervision.
- Must good command in English, both spoken and written, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Plan, coordinate and carry the work of performing clerical functions connected with processing payroll documents and maintaining master payroll records.
- Primarily responsible for customer payroll activities and ensuring accuracy of results
- Manage and advise customer in payroll inquiry.
- Consistently update data archive (soft & hardcopy) of customers to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- Any other projects or duties as assigned by the Management
- Prepare and compile statistical reports for Management in accordance with the prescribed format and stipulated time frame.
- Perform staff turnover analysis and gather insightful information on the critical reasons behind staff attrition for better retention moving forward.
- Participate actively as a team member in on-going HR projects and initiatives.
- Perform any other functions as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Working Days : Monday - Friday ( exclude Weekends & Public Holidays )
- Working Hours : 8.30 a.m - 6 p.m
- Working Location : No 2-11 PV128, Danau Kota, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- Salary : Depending On The EXPERIENCES
- Contact :(phone number)- Mr Naresh /(phone number)- Office
- Email : Kanegeswary@Nikoinfotech.com
- PIC : Ms Kannie
- Vacancie : 1 Position(s) Required