Quality Assurance (Furniture)
Monarch Asia Ltd Posted: 17 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Good command of spoken in Mandarin is required to liaise with vendor/supplier/QC from Taiwan & China.
- Preferably Chinese.
- At least 6-years working experience in the related field, preferably in furniture industries
- Specializing in Furniture Manufacturing, Production Operations, and Quality Assurance
- Ability to create and implement quality standards and procedures
- Good leadership and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with email and Microsoft Office
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muar, Johor
- Willing to travel across Asia (Taiwan, China, India, Vietnam)
- Oversee the whole QA unit and ensure efficiency in delivering the required task.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis towards strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans.
- Maintains and improves service quality by investigating customer complaints.
- Investigate the root cause of problems that have occurred and provide actionable insights that can be implemented as viable solutions in a bid for continuous improvement.
- Leading corrective action plan with vendors to improve customer and product experience.
- Manage vendor relations and implement vendor evaluation to help improve vendor performance.
- Well understand company quality standard requirements and procedures.
- To contribute and conduct quality controller training in order for the team to have the ability in quality control works.
- Responsible for QC training program coordination, manuals, and materials to meet specific training needs and quality improvement.
- To ensure all new product development items can deliver at the highest standard and comply with company standards.
WHY JOIN US
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- EPF / SOCSO
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Good opportunity to career advancement and personal growth