Operation Administrator (Furniture)
Monarch Asia Ltd Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Others or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good command of spoken in Mandarin is required to liaise with vendor/supplier/QC from Taiwan & China.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably in FURNITURE INDUSTRIES.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult vendor/supplier issues of inquiries.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
Analytical and have problem-solving skills.
Proficient computer skills, including experience with email and Microsoft Office.
Applicants must be willing to work in Muar, Johor.
Liaise with vendor/supplier on new order, shipment schedule and compile shipping documents in timely manners.
Coordinate with the vendor and main office on any order/shipment/document related.
Coordinate with Quality Control Team across Asia to ensure product ship as per the schedule and in good and excellent quality condition.
Compile and work out all related documents prior to shipment.
Ensure vendor delivery within lead time as per schedule.
To provide assistance and support to Senior Manager and International Sales Team.
WHY JOIN US
- We are offering an attractive remuneration package
- 5 working days
- EPF / SOCSO
- Annual Leave
- Good opportunity to career advancement and personal growth
- Yearly Performance Bonus