· Diploma in Fashion or equivalent.
· At least 1 – 2 years of working experience.
· Ability to do sketch by hand.
· Excellent design and conceptual skills.
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Job summary: Develop and create various pieces of apparel.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
· Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
· Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
· Selecting fabrics and trims.
· Study trends and sketch the initial design.
· Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
· Others additional / special task as per instructed by CEO.