· Degree / Diploma in Graphic, Art and Design, Creative Art or equivalent.
· Demonstrate creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features the best designs.
· Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
· Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
Job summary: Combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. Graphic designer also may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Design and create computer-based, Web-based or multimedia-based, graphics, video, sound and / or content for use in multimedia programs, websites and all other electronic multimedia.
· Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support company website design and content marketing.
· To conceptualize and execute graphic design projects that effectively communicate and enhance the brand.
· Responsible for creative and innovative ideas / designs with high visual impact.
· Contribute to improvements in the usability and design standards.
· Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc task and related duties when required by the management from time to time.
· Writes and curates content designed to engage followers and promote the brand in a positive manner.
· Creates and executes social media campaigns to promote the brand.
· Conducts research to see what competitors are doing and to learn popular trends to incorporate into the strategy.
· Continuously monitors site analytics to see what types of content followers respond to the most and adjusts the strategy accordingly.
· Develop creative ideas,sosial media strategies and designs to achieve marketing targets and enhance marketing collateral.
· Manage,create and publish original,high-quality content on all social media channels