· Your responsibilities will include developing and maintaining mobile apps.
· Liaise with cross functional teams to understand requirements and resolving issues.
· Must appreciate receiving feedback on your work because you know it’ll make you even better at your job, at the same time knowledge sharing with the team will be a great experience.
· Familiar in CSS framework such as Bootstrap and Material Design
· MongoDB, NoSQL databases
· GraphQL/RESTful/WCF/SOAP web services APIs
· Linux , Mac OS X,
· Experience in React Native or hybrid app with Corodva/Phonegap. Ionic Framework would be an added advantage
· Experience in native iOS/Android would be an added advantage
· At least 1 years programming experience (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
· Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Knowledge in multimedia / knowledge in web is an added advantage
· Someone who loves mobile technology