Human Resource Manager
TWO95 International Sdn Bhd Posted: 14 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Employee Relations :- managing absence, disciplinary, grievances, medical leave etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Performance Management: Guide managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Recruitment & Retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns. Innovative approach to recruitment for retail industry .
- Learning & Development: providing guidance and recommending programs for continuous performance improvement.
- Experienced in Collective Agreement bargaining and dealing with Unions.
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Reward, advise and support employees on company benefits
- Revise Policy & procedures according to best practices and in line with current Employment Act as and when needed. Ensure effective implementation of all HR policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues.
- Have education background in Degree / Diploma at Human Resources, Public Relations and Law Firm
- Must understand the knowledge of Labor Law and Union cases
- Must have experience handling Labor Law and Union cases
- Must have experience of min. 6 to 7 years in the Human Resouce field
- Prefer male applicants.
Interested do apply for the role or drop your CV to my email Sign Up to Apply