- To support Desktop/Helpdesk. Learn to troubleshoot BAU issues e.g. login problems, repair/replace mouse, keyboard, network, RAM, Display, etc.
- Development of documentation for the deployment and operation of software.
- To manage update and upgrade of all office serves and endpoints.
- To perform regular health and audit check on all office devices, endpoints, and servers.
- To perform active directory, email, and various access rights administrations.
- To undertake any ad-hoc matters and projects assigned from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
· Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
· Able to communicate English and Malay.
· Good organization, planning, presentation and communication skills.
· Minimum duration for internship is 3 months.
· Working days: 5 work days (Mon-Fri, 8.00am – 5.00pm).
· Vacancies: 2