The QA Team Lead is to guide a team of QA specialists, for planning, designing, building, and carrying out the quality testing functions within their respective domain. The successful candidate will be a highly proficient QA specialist and their duties will include guiding the day to day work of their team of Analysts, they will take charge for the overall testing strategy and project quality planning of the QA team.
The role involves working with a wide range of stake holders: business “product” owners, Scrum Masters/project managers, development teams, infrastructure, and service desk in order to shape and put first quality work and to resolve issues.
- Provide thought leadership on current best practices for Test Automation. Develop automation framework guidelines and coding standards and drive consistent automated testing practices across delivery teams.
- Provide trainings and boot camp session in the team.
- Oversee automated test execution and build dashboard for real time automated testing results and metrics. Ensure the team are meeting automated test coverage goals.
- Review automation code created by Automation Engineers to ensure compliance in Coding Standards.
- Design, implement and execute automated tests (API, mobile and/or web apps); mindset is about breaking & writing code that will draw out cases that disrupt the end-user and his workflow.
- Integrate test automations with CI/CD process; implement build pipelines (AWS/Jenkins/Azure DevOps)
- Work with the team leads and developers to understand new functionality being delivered to ensure valid test automation.
- Work with Scrum Team (PO, Developers, Scrum master) to ensure product quality, predictability, delivery and to maintain and grow test automation infrastructure.
Min. Work Experience
Knowledge and Experience
- With at least 5 years in Quality Engineering experience in both manual and automation.
- Hands on creation of automation framework from scratch or have at least experience automating projects using frameworks available in the market.
- Experience in various test automation frameworks/tools (TestNG, Test Complete, Pytest, Cucumber, Serenity, Jasmine, Chai, Robot Framework.) and script development using scripting languages (e.g., JS, Python)
- Experience in API Testing and automation (SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured) scripting languages in (Groovy, NodeJs, Java)
- Experience in white box testing preferred.
- Experience with Performance Testing using Jmeter or equivalent.
- Experience in CI/CD tools(AWS/Jenkins/Azure DevOps) and version control (Git, SVN)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Web based technologies especially E-commerce and Payment Gateway.
- ISTQB Testing Certification or Equivalent.
16F Frabelle Corporate Plaza, 129 Tordesillas Street, Bel-Air, Makati City, Metro Manila
Computer & IT