Ruyi technology Inc. Posted: 18 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for providing support for the company customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat)
- Manage, prioritize and respond to Tier 2 and/or 3 issues, inquiries and escalations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Participate in and on-call rotation to handle hi-priority queues and provide daily handovers to global operational teams.
- Document updates and changes to new and existing processes, training decks and flowcharts.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities.
- Train and mentor support analysts and vendor agent teams in onshore and offshore locations.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics in order to analyze and report on trends,issues, and bugs.
- Provide insights, suggestions and feedback to manager leads.
- Occasionally travel to onshore and offshore locations to train new analysts and vendor agents.