· Share the responsibility of the day-to-day business operation and execute all pharmaceutical functions.
· To conduct business according to the instructions and guidelines of the Company.
· To supervise the shop assistants and ensure the conduct sales on accordance with our instructions.
· To refrain from practice that contravenes the law in force governing the functions of Pharmacist.
· To provide accurate medical caunseling and advice to customers based on their prevailing medical conditions.
· To perform health screenings.
· To provide health advice based on individual needs to inculcate a haelthy lifestyle.
· Ensure standards for excellent quality of customer service and safety & health are met.
· Posses at least a Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent.
· Preferably with at least 2 years of experience in similar capacity.
· Passionate to work in retail community.
· Self motivated, proactive and dynamic