I. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the HR Assistant Training Manager, this key position is responsible to strategically help and provide technical and administrative expertise with the ongoing and long-term improvement of employees' knowledge and skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within the organization.
II. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Facilitates employee training programs based on expertise to meet organizational and employee needs.
2. Develops and designs modules through sound academic research using various tools.
3. Organizes internal training courses by coordinating with subject-matter experts within the organization to run sessions.
4. Evaluates the effectiveness of training programs conducted (Levels 1 to 3).
5. Prepares training reports and makes recommendations on how to improve the training.
6. Assists in developing training and non-training interventions to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
7. Manages training records of learners and prepares applicable training reports accordingly.
8. Handles administrative duties related to training attendance, logistics, billing, and the Learning Management System.
* Graduate of BS/BA in Human Resources Development, Psychology, Management and other related courses
* At least 3 years of experience as a Trainer, conducting and facilitating a variety of training programs
*1 year or more of relevant and related experience in BPO industry is an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php25,000.00 - Php27,000.00 per month
Send your resume to:
Sign Up to Apply