I. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the Sr. HR Manager this key position is responsible for providing consultation on all HR matters impacting assigned business units. S/he takes a proactive approach with business units and/or vertical subject matter experts (SMEs) to anticipate, assess, and provide HR solutions in relation to business needs and goals.
This position also partners with other HR functional areas and/or all Support Services functions as needed to resolve internal customer issues on-site and/or off-site business operations.
The HR Business Partner coordinates operations with business unit leaders on site, demonstrating strong commitment to customer relationships by taking ownership of issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner.
II. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Coordinates with functional leads/subject matter experts (SMEs) work streams to support the operational requirement in site and off site
2. Serves as a HR Business Partner/Advisor on site and provides guidance and support in all HR aspects such as but not limited to:
a. Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
b. Employee Relations
c. Learning & Organization Development
d. Performance Management
e. Other functions
3. Ensures compliance to company rules and regulations, which shall include but not limited to the Employee Code of Discipline, the policies on Quality Management System (QMS), Information Security Management System (ISMS), Environment Health & Safety (EHS), and Environmental Management System (EMS); and other duties and responsibilities prescribed for all AMDATEX employees.
4. Ensures compliance of all Non-Conformity Corrective Action Preventive Action Concessions (NCAPACs) and all other audit findings within the prescribed period.
5. Reports security incidents and/or any identified security weaknesses.
6. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education : Graduate of BS/BA in Psychology/Human Resources and other related courses
MBA is an advantage
Experience : At least 5 years of HR Generalist experience &/or years of experience in relevant or related role/capacity
At least 1-3 years of supervisory or management experience
1 year or more of relevant and related experience in BPO industry is an advantage
Send your resume to:
Sign Up to Apply