I. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the Information Security Manager, this key position is responsible for the implementation of information security policies, the deployment of software information security measures, and coordination with software development teams in maintaining information security compliance, inclusive of the achievement of the set KPI and scorecard
II. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conducts vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for systems produced by the software development teams on regular intervals and upon request.
2. Performs information security audit for existing and deployment-pending servers and network devices.
3. Attends project kick-offs with the software development teams, and provides input regarding information security compliance as needed.
4. Researches and tests new information security tools and controls.
5. Conducts cybersecurity threat landscape research.
6. Conducts analysis of potentially malicious emails.
7. Authors application security-related documents, and assists the Information Security Compliance Officer in making sure the documents as up-to-date and relevant.
8. Serves as a subject matter expert for information security concerns related to software application development.
9. Provides necessary inputs to the assessments conducted by Information Security Compliance Officer and Information Security Specialists.
10. Assists the Information Security Manager in conducting interviews to new hires for Infosec.
11. Reviews and approves personal declaration requests as a signatory.
12. Serves as the signatory of employee clearance forms when disabling IT-related accounts and privileges of resigned employees.
13. Ensures implementation of Infosec policies, procedures, rules, and regulations within the company.
14. Stays abreast of the latest trends, practices, and techniques in information security.
15. Ensures compliance to company rules and regulations, which shall include but not limited to the Employee Code of Discipline, the policies on Quality Management System (QMS), Information Security Management System (ISMS), Environment Health & Safety (EHS), and Environmental Management System (EMS); and other duties and responsibilities prescribed for all ADEC Innovations employees.
16. Ensures compliance of all Non-Conformity Corrective Action Preventive Action Concessions (NCAPACs) and all other audit findings within the prescribed period.
17. Reports security incidents and/or any identified security weaknesses.
18. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education : Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other related courses
Experience : At least 3 years of relevant and related experience in Information Security or Cybersecurity, preferably in BPO setting
Send your resume to:
Sign Up to Apply