Under the supervision of the Content Supervisor, The Multimedia Artist creates special effects, animation, technical concepts, information and other visual images required for presentation in mediums such as video, websites, and other electronic tools. He/she is responsible for projects conceptualization, technical requirements, and execution of multimedia projects assigned. In addition, he/she is also expected to help or assist in other graphic design requirements of the team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Writes copy for all (traditional and digital) marketing and sales collaterals, such as blog articles, newsletters, white papers, copy for EDM, brochure, and other product-centric literature.
2. Transcribes audio from speeches, interviews, lectures and others for documentation and content generation purposes.
3. Able to adapt and connect with different products and concepts to come-up with valuable copy fitted for various media of communication.
4. Presents drafts and ideas/concepts to the account manager/s and, if necessary, the client.
5. Edits or rewrites the copy as necessary for the Content Manager’s approval.
6. Engages in appropriate social media conversations to spread the word amongst the online community and assist in the Marketing Department’s social media marketing efforts.
EDUCATION: Graduate of a 4-yr program, preferably relating to Journalism, English Studies, Organizational Communication, Marketing, and Advertising, Public Relations, Creative Writing or any similar course.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1 year professional experience in marketing, corporate communications, publishing, or academic research, preferably with considerable experience in crafting client-targeted campaign content via traditional and digital marketing platforms
Send your resume to:
Sign Up to Apply