Your key responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing resumes utilizing all the available job boards to source candidates and parses specialized skills and
qualifications to screen IT resumes
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
• Rates negotiation and onboard new hires
• Profile screening by understanding the allocated jobs on the basis of skillset and clients' requirements.
• Connect with the maximum number of candidates to ensure the allocated requirement is covered
• Ensure candidates are open for relocation if the candidate is not within the radius of the client location
• Ensure that the requirement allocated is being covered with the top notch quality candidate.
• The individual should ensure to have at least 1 hire to start every month
• Progressive goal to have 2 submissions every day, 10 a week & 40 a month.
• Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
• Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
• Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position, you will have an established career history in Technical Recruitment , you will also ideally have:
• Computer Education Background, IT or relevant degree or BS in Human Resources Management
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
• 3 years of experience working on IT requirements from US based clients.
• Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
• Must have hands on experience using job boards i.e Monster, Dice, Indeed, Career builder & Linkedin
• Positive attitude and with a “never give-up” attitude.
• A team player, supportive, aggressive and ready to go out of the box
• Must have past proven record of an SPR (Start per recruiter) of at least 1 per month
• Minimum of 40 submissions in a month core on IT requirements
• Should be well versed with the scorecard rating system and criteria.
• Good understanding of the IT skills / IT Technology landscape
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labour legislation (training can be imparted by the client)
• Fluent in Office Productivity tools – MS Office.
• Self-Motivated, Diligent, Persistent in follow-ups.