Your key responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing resumes, Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities and rates negotiation
• Utilize all the available job boards to source candidates and parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
• Screen profile by understanding the allocated jobs on the basis of skillset and clients requirement.
• Connect with the maximum number of candidates to ensure the allocated requirement is covered
• Ensure candidates are open for relocation if candidate is not within the radius of the client location
• Ensure that the requirement allocated is being covered with the top notch quality candidate.
• Ensure to have at least 1 hire to start every month
• Progressive goal to have 2 submissions every day, 10 a week & 40 a month.
• Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
• Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates –supported by templates
and team leaders.
• Develop diverse talent pipelines ( Pharmaceutical engineering, Validation, Process eng., Manufacturing associate kinds of
What you'll need to succeed:
To be successful for this position, you will have an established career history in Recruiter For Pharmaceutical And Life Sciences,
you will also ideally have:
• US Recruitment is a must.
• Bachelor's Degree (tertiary qualification) in the field of Science or its equivalent in education
• Must have 3+ years’ experience full life-cycle recruiting for Pharmaceutical, Medical, medical/Pharma R&D roles
• 3 years of experience working on Pharmaceutical clients and in particular scientific clinical requirements
• Prior experience working on these requirements: Scientists, Research associates, Laboratory technical, CMC regulatory
manager, Regulatory specialist, Clinical scientist, Validation specialist, Process engineer, QA specialist, Manufacturing
specialist (GMP, SOPs)
• Must have hands on experience using job boards i.e Monster, Dice, Indeed, Career builder & Linkedin (ZIP recruiter
• Positive attitude and with a “never give-up” attitude.
• A team player, supportive, aggressive and ready to go out of the box
• Must have past proven record of an SPR (Start per recruiter) of at least 1 per month
• Minimum of 40 submissions in a month core on Pharma requirements
• Should be well versed with the scorecard rating system and criteria.
• Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment life cycle at
the same time.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions.
• Comfortable working under pressure