Responsible for resolving complex technical problems for customers and partners in the company's platform by
providing Level 3 (L3) support as well as technical services to project delivery. This role is customer-facing and
requires excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work under pressure when
customers are experiencing critical Severity-1 incidents. Responsible for identifying areas to improve the stability
of the company and platform, suggest better tooling and automation increase the technical efficiencies within
the Support Services Department.
Investigate, diagnose and resolve support tickets within SLA’s.
• Develop a deep understanding of integration workflows to and from the company's platform
• Monitor platform service levels and processing times, proactively raise and then implement
performance improvement changes.
• Proactively own and carry out project support services tasks to ensure milestones and
deliverables are met.
• Proactive ownership and management of allocated tickets via support platforms (Autotask and
• Regular reporting and documentation on ticket requests including technical assistance steps
taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved.
• Provide prompt, professional, and accurate communication with customers, partners, and
colleagues to bring a fantastic experience - ability to explain what happened and why, whilst
proposing solutions and securing sponsorship to implement them.
• Prioritize and manage multiple streams of open support tickets and tasks concurrently as well as
take ownership and see them through to resolution.
• Share platform knowledge with Professional Services and Support colleagues.
• Collaborate with the DevOps Team to improve L3 technical alerts as well as processes to best
utilize them to reduce customer impact and improve processing capabilities.
• Participate in critical incident post-mortems by providing root cause analysis and identifying
corrective actions as well as contributing to preventative measures.
• Collaborate with the development team to help prioritize defects raised by Clients
• Participate in the evaluation and integration of new technologies, processes, and best practices.
• Contribute to the culture of the company by attending events and meetings.
• Actively participate in internal technical training.
• Inclusion in the support on-call roster that may include weekdays, weekends, and public
• 3-5 years experience in a technical support / technical services / service delivery role.
• A good understanding or hands-on experience with a single code base
• Hands-on experience of technical support tools such as Kibana, Postman, and SQL.
• Comfortable with troubleshooting web applications in a Linux environment.
• Familiar with Relational database (Postgres).
• Technical support or development experience for high-traffic web/cloud-based systems.
• Technical support or development experience for back-end data processing systems.
• Understanding of how to diagnose issues and validate fixes in a distributed environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Experience working with REST/SOAP UI APIs.
• Experience working with applications deployed on AWS infrastructures.
• ITIL Incident and Change management demonstrated practice is highly regarded.
• Experience supporting a SaaS platform
• Well organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Build and maintains a positive, collaborative relationship across all disciplines, while ensuring
that key business drivers are addressed.
• Experience with commonly used support ticket tools such as Zendesk, Autotask and JIRA.
• Experience with Ruby on Rails Code a plus
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team in Manila
Temporary Work from Home
· Unix /Windows/AWS console (any console they have experience with)
Nice to have, not essential. Working knowledge of at least one ticket management application a
must. (We use Autotask and Jira/confluence)
· Ruby on Rails scripts is what we use (Preferable Python, Java Ruby, SQL, XML)
• Above par industry compensation and benefits package
• Team award programs
• HMO coverage on day 1 from one of the country's leading healthcare provider
• Group Life Insurance
• Covid Vaccines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php70,000.00 - Php100,000.00 per month