Primary Roles and Responsibilities
Human Resource Functions:
· To attend worker’s issues and calls i.e. salary, salary adjustment, home leave, passport issues and etc.
· Conduct on boarding programmed upon arrival of new joiners.
· To ensure employment contract being signed by new joiners and essential forms being signed to be forwarded to GHRD
Salary Memo – Queries from HQ (to check accuracy)
Checking local payroll salary.
1. Compile leave form and other employee correspondence for approval.
2. Coordinate with HQ - GHRD for flight booking and follow up with the departure document i.e. Covid test arrangement and result before departure from their origin country.
3. Coordinate on departures and arrivals of Asian staff (Emilyn to assist).
4. Update staff list (Arrival,departure and advance)
5. Arranging training programs for staff
6. Assisting in local recruitment
7. Maintaining Employee attendance
8. Assisting in conducting interviews for local
9. Making company related policies
10. To issue Memos, Warning Letter, Personal Files,
11. Ensure tools of trade are ready for new joiners.
12. Coordinate the transport in sending new employee to respective work location and discharge sick person / quarantine upon arrival
13. To ensure Exit visa and Covid test done on time before departure
14. To ensure all hand-carry items for company carry by our staff to Malaysia by Purchasing or Management is being informed to Maestro in Malaysia.
15. To verify calculate final salary (Gabon Portion) when staff home leave and end contract.
16. Verify Weekly groceries for LBV Messing
17. Others duties assigned by management