T7 Kilgour Sdn Bhd Posted: 26 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for quality inspection of metallic parts, including:
â—‹ Perform incoming, in-process, first article and final inspections according to quality control plan or
test plans requirements.
â—‹ Identify and quarantine non-confirming materials/ products detected at all inspection stages
according to Control of non-confirming product procedure.
â—‹ Record and maintain accurate data while performing inspection activities.
- Visually compares work pieces/ parts against one another to aseess/detect manufacturing variations in processes.
- Maintain records of inspection and prepare list of defects, interacts with other departments to ensure compliance with specification and to facilitate the acceptance of parts.
- Assemble and review of end-item data packages for submittal to customers.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, quality and HSE standard operating procedures.
- Assist and/or train operators on part visual acceptability, and measurement and process procedures as required.
- Report quality issues or findings to Quality Engineer and follows up to ensure that corrective action is in place.
- Maintain cleanliness (5S) of the work stations.
- Asssit in producing relevant documentation for internal and external audits.
- Perform other duties as and when required by the company.