· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
· Experience in bookkeeping, management, or relevant field may be required.
· CPA certification may receive preference.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and math skills.
· Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
· Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
· High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Bookkeeping and maintenance of Check Disbursement Book.
· Prepares check payments, analyzes transaction, computes, records, re-class and prepares journal entries pertaining to check payments or disbursement vouchers.
· Compilation of prepared checks for signature by the superior, filing and taking time to make necessary call to suppliers or payee for check release.
· In-charge for check releasing and filing of all necessary documents needed for future reference.
· Summarized Check Disbursement Book every month-end accounting period, create compound entry, records accruals and prepare required Adjusting Journal Entries.
· Establishes schedule of check release, funding, monitors cleared checks and in transit that should be reconciled to current bank statement and with coordination to Accounting Supervisor pertaining to Bank and Book Balances. Match up from time to time to Storekeeper regarding receiving report item balance.
· Maintains and updates schedule of payables, ledgers, study terms and condition of every supplier. Safekeeping of receipts with signed receiving reports for check preparation.
· Computes, scrutinizes, prepares payment and releases salaries to all on-call employees.
· Handles payment and posting of government contributions such as SSS, BIR taxes, etc.
· Monitoring of rentals with their corresponding interest rates, oversee all short and long term loans and payables per supplier.
· Liaises to all government agencies according to the need of the company referring to financial concern.
· Bookkeeping and maintenance of cash/check receipt book (Foodchow, IIRR, Canteen, Cater).
· Performs monthly physical inventory together with the inventory clerk.
· Check daily remittances of Foodchow and other branches sales.
· Bookkeeping and maintenance of General Journal Book.
· Prepares general vouchers for different liquidation and adjustments.
· Checks and audit monthly sales monitoring of catering.
· Performs collection from customers for billed and due transaction.
· Performs bank transactions (deposit, withdraw/encashment).
· Check timekeeping consolidation and plot for payroll computation.
· In-charge of maintaining Petty Cash Fund, records and replenishment.
· Maintenance and monitoring of Accounts Receivable Employees ledger and also in-charge of Bank deposit and encashment.
· Performs other duties and function as required or assigned by the Immediate Superior
· Protects organization’s values by keeping important information (ex. Suppliers’ info & whereabouts, in-house chef, etc.) confidential