We are looking for a big-thinking, entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our growing organization. You are a creative problem solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. You will have end-to-end product ownership from strategic opportunity assessment to tactical road mapping and feature development. You’ll take the technical product lead for interfacing with existing and prospective tenants of the platform, defining the roadmap & vision for the multi-tenant service that meets the detailed technical requirements of our Tenants while maximizing business impact.
In this role you help define the vision for how Procurers and Suppliers on Haulio manage Haulage and Ocean Freight operations globally. You will own developing and executing against a multi-year roadmap, leveraging data and insights from our users, and using technology to deliver innovations which create stellar digital experiences for Procurers and smooth operational platforms for Suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be a thought leader on new initiatives, has strong business judgement, with a track record of developing and implementing new ideas.
1. Partnering with key stakeholders to define the strategy, vision and roadmap for growing the existing product and scaling this globally.
2. Thinking big about the needs of our Procurers and Hauliers and developing innovative products which will delight our users and drive large scale improvements in our business.
3. Lead investment, prioritization, and trade off discussions
4. Working with cross-functional teams, including technical teams, to develop detailed product, business and UI requirements for large-scale and complex product launches, and managing project milestones from design to launch.
5. Identify and measure product and business metrics to drive improvements and better understand our users’ needs.
6. Accountable for overall product experience and financial performance of the product.
1. Bachelors Degree
2. 3+ years of product management experience
3. 3+ years of project management skills
4. Data analysis using SQL
5. Experience with end to end product delivery
6. Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
7. Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
1. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to analyze data and develop metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
2. Experience defining market and product requirements and working with engineering organizations
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
4. Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, data-driven, and entrepreneurial environment