BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
J.P. Marzan Project Ventures Inc. Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
J.P. Marzan Project Ventures Inc.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Business Development Manager:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.