Focus on managing development programs and modifying specific features to improve efficiency.
1. Analyze products or schematics to detect process or material improvements for old and new products
2. Evaluate products and packaging to determine improvements.
3. Test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts & equipment.
4. Perform microsection analysis on PCBs, PCBAs, and other electrical components
5. Analyze defects and features in electrical component microsections
6. Perform precise measurements with microscopy tools
7. Soldering/de-soldering of electronic assemblies
8. Additional duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Electronic Engineering.
- 1 year (s) of working experience in the related field/ fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Technical knowledge and experience with electronic products and processes along product lifecycle, experience with electronic industry manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good verbal and inter communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Able to work under time pressure
- Able to attend Recovery / Overtime on non-working days.
- Working Time: 8:30am – 8:30pm (day shift) and 8:30pm – 8:30 am (night shift)
- 5 days’ work
- KWSP/ SOCSO/ EIS contribution
- Performance bonus twice a year
- Medical card
- Free parking