Building Construction Site Supervisor
Team Keris Berhad Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Possesses good understanding on development project specification and construction and its designs.
- Oversee and ensure site project development by coordinating, monitoring and conducts site inspections in ensuring day to day site works are according to compliance and timeline as planned.
- Take lead on project implementation and oversee site works progress to ensure successful completion.
- Plan and organize construction programmes, and be responsible for controlling materials and resources allocation requirements.
- Daily or weekly site briefing and updates on its progress and escalation(s) from contractors.
- Support and liaise with local authorities, contractors, sub-contractors, Architects, Consultants on site development problems.
- Conducts periodic site inspections to ensure specification and quality adherence.
- Monitor and ensure defects escalations are rectified and resolved according to committed timeline.
- Responsible to supervise and monitor work progress, manage costs/budget and work performance on site on-site.
- Preparation and submission of progress reports.
- Resolve matter such as work procedure, complaints or construction problem.
- Earthwork experience is required.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Implement policies & SOPs as required by the quality system.
- Manage claims for Loss and Expense and Variations.
- To assist in identification of changes in the Conditions of Contract.
- To monitor supplier’s and subcontractor’s performances and also to control and verify supplier’s and/or nominated supplier’s products.
- Full responsibility for project final inspection and project hand over.
- Identify all necessary remedial and outstanding works.
- Ensure all inspection and test statuses are clearly defined.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
- Make recommendations &/or identify relevant key position personnel for the project based on background, experience, contract requirements and workload.
- Prepare & issue memo or letter to relevant personnel.
- Liaise with consultants, suppliers, and contractors to ensure the smooth completion of the project.
- Perform quality checks on the project’s materials and construction quality.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Able to travel outstation and willing to work outside normal working hours as and when required
- Minimum 5 years of on-site working experience in the construction industry
- Able to decipher the property’s design drawings and plans.
- Ability to work in team and independently, and also to tight deadlines
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions
- Probability and decision-making skills and Good physical condition
- Project Handle Listing
- Project planning and supervising skills.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia (added advantage)
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCad.