IT Sales Head
DICE205 Digital Corporation Posted: 23 Days Work From Home
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Generate new business opportunities and prospective potential clients for the custom software development business.
- Create and implement effective sales strategies to optimize sales cycle and conversion rates.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in both marketing and tech, identifying opportunities and threats.
- Manage sales associates
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts to maximize revenue potential
- Create and submit proposals to prospects.
- Collaborates with the Admin and Finance
- Team for the invoicing and collection
- Graduate of Marketing, Advertising, or similar business-related course. Relevant work experience and skills may compensate for lack of degree.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a Business Development or technical Sales Manager, preferably from a digital marketing agency.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and managing clients successfully
- Experience in handling software development projects
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools, platforms, and analytics software is an advantage.