Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Formulates and recommends information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
· Coordinates with user departments and data center on utilization of resources and setting of timetable for project completion.
· Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
· Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
· Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
· Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
· Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
· Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Responsible for all IT-related equipment and asset ensuring that it functions properly, following all data security policies and protocols, no breach in data, no piracy and no theft.
· Responsible for systems-wide network of the company ensuring that it’s 100% up and running.
· Conduct research to find new technologies to improve the efficiency and productivity of the organization.
· Responsive and particular on time-bounded assigned projects.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
· Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization. Direct the installation and use of security tools (e.g., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information.
· Manages, develops and maintains a company's data storage methods, databases and database retrieval systems. Must also ensure the safety of the company's information by implementing security programs.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Related Studies
Specialized Skills : Act as a change agent in the organization
Excellent communication skills honed in business partnering advisory roles
Professional and commercial approach to IT and Systems Management, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction
Experience : More than10 years working experience in IT and System Management with at least 3 years on a Management level
Knowledge : Technical Management
Data Center Management
Soft Skills : Proven leadership, motivational and mentoring skills
Capable of strategic thinking
Superb stress management skills
Makes sound decision and judgment
Problem Solving Skills
Technical Skills : Certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco
Proficiency in Windows/ Linux/ MAC OS
Knowledgeable in VMware, PBX Systems
Proficiency in Database Design (SQL)
Attitude : Act professionally
Patient, sensitive, resilient, flexible and demonstrates humility
Shows initiative and is innovative
Role-models integrity, transparency and honesty and must be able to maintain confidentiality