• Answers phone calls and provides important information/ assistance to clients.
• Checks mail, fax and internet mail to provide customer assistance.
• Manages computer/on-line guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer queries..
• Communicates with customer on the phone or using written correspondence to take care of concerns.
• Resolves customer issues on the first call/contact whenever possible without having to transfer caller.
• Follows escalation procedures as needed.
• Completes, processes and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
• Realizing the customers’ requirements as a result of effective listening and questioning skills
High School Graduate (Old curriculum) / ALS Graduate
- Good Communication Skills
- Can work onsite
Paid Time Off
HMO Plus 2 Dependents
13th Month Pay
Company Sponsored Trips or Retreats
Government Mandated Benefits