Keen to find out more details for salary' Please send an updated Resume / CV in Ms Word format to our Verified TELEGRAM @MenonAttorneys
- Manage the Director's calendar, including setting appointments, accepting invitations, and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Provide administrative support to the Director in implementing organizational projects, as well as assisting in the leadership and management of the organization.
- Conduct research and prepare business data and information as advised by the Director.
- Schedule appointments, maintain an events calendar, and send reminders to the Director.
- Prepare facilities for scheduled events, and arrange refreshments when necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 Years Tertiary education
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and work effectively with staff, internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning skills and strong communication skills.