We are a medical equipments' supplier with a growing sales and marketing operation in Malaysia and currently recruiting for the position of an experienced candidates. Our main office based in Batu Caves, Selangor.
We are looking for suitable candidate for the position of Field Service Engineer.
Field Service Engineer
· Perform timely on-site installations, preventive maintenance, service troubleshooting and customer support for biomedical equipment
· Possess the ability for mechanical/electronics troubleshooting, overhaul repair, carry out periodical maintenance
· Maintain good operations efficiencies and ensure high customer satisfaction levels and adhering to company procedures
· Maintain work quality & standards as the equipments are in Hospitals & Medical Centres.
· Plan and schedule task assigned by manager.
· Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Biomedical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years of field service experience in medical industry. Experience on other technical related field also will be considered.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong command of Bahasa Malaysia & English both in writing and speaking, and good interpersonal skills are required to interface with customers and company personals
· Experience in the medical field preferred
· Have computer knowledge, operating Microsoft Windows, Office & etc.
· Ability to work irregular hours, weekend and on standby duties
· Possess a valid driving license and own transport (car)
· Willing to travel in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak
· Willing to travel overseas for short period
· Position open to Malaysians
Please send your resume and copies of certificates and include your current and expected salary to: