Assists CFO for Investor Relations in financial analysis and official communications with stakeholders – including Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Shareholders and Investment Community, on the status of the company, its financial performance outlook, and risks and value driving strategies.
• Operationally, prepares official presentations to BOD, Executive Committee, Investors and Analysts, while providing answers to questions and inquiries about the status of the Company and industry, both financial, commercial and non-financial; both historical as well as providing guidance on outlook.
• Assists CFO for Investor Relations in monitoring share valuation of Company amidst industry to endeavor to reduce/minimize undervaluation and market the strengths and resilience of Company to provide high target share price consensus and should opportunity arise go to local and international equity roadshows to market Company as an attractive equity investment.
• Assists Corporate Secretary, Comptrollership and and Corporate Affairs in regulatory disclosure requirements for SEC, PSE as well as other media communications/inquiries.
• Special projects: assist in determining the financial and commercial attractiveness of various projects (eg share buyback, capital raising, etc)
• Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job (Economics or any business course)
• At least 10 years of experience in Stock Market Research/Corporate Planning
• Good analytical and business writing skills