POSITION: Sales & Marketing Officer – Domestic Operations
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
WORK CONDITION: Hi-Breed (wfh & onsite)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prospects for potential new clients, cold calling and meeting potential clients-research, relationship building, maintaining, and leveraging current network connections
• Facilitate business growth by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided.
• Work with existing accounts in trucking, warehousing, and freight forwarding.
• Manages client retention and strengthens existing business relationships by introducing new products and services.
• Attend industry functions and disseminate event information to all concerns.
• Assist in the preparation of services/sales contracts in accordance with company rules and guidelines. • Manages client pooling, quotation, and pricing, as well as providing management with a weekly progress report.
• Prospects for potential new clients, cold call and meet potential clients-research, build relationships, maintain, and leverage current network connections
• Work with the internal team to develop proposals that fully cater to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Bachelor of Science in a Business-Related Course
• Experienced in Supply Chain and Logistics Operations
• With at least 1 to 2 years of work experience in domestic freight forwarding, trucking, distribution & warehouse management, business development, problem solving, and field work, as well as strong motivations
• Documentation Compliance and Standard Procedure Knowledge
• familiar with the operation of business systems
• Good communication skills, a large network capacity, and the ability to be aggressive and smart.