EMN INTEGRA INC Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Using tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpreting technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Working with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products.
- Keeping a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meeting all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identifying any defective items and handling them according to established procedures.
- Using reason to solve problems as they arise.
Have experience as mechanician better
Have experience of car motorcycle or ebike
Willing to learn major in mechanical engineering or electronics
High school above
English speaking and writing
- A High school diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Skilled in mechanics.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
For Interested applicants, please send your CV here : Sign Up