Manager, Customer Service Export
CMA CGM MALAYSIA SDN BHD Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Provides support service to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying accuracy of information in a timely manner.
- Initiates and implements corrective actions as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Co-ordinates and take ownership in resolution of challenging situation.
- To manage, monitor and coordinate all customer service for export.
- Collaborate with other departments for the purpose of implementing and maintaining service level to customers.
- Performs personnel functions in evaluating, supervising, staff development for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing productivity of team and achieving objectives set.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of work unit.
- To liaise closely with customers, shipping agents, principals and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain and participates in team’s objectives to ensure accuracy, efficiency and timely responsiveness on key deliverables:
- Reporting (Daily, Weekly & Monthly Report)
- Analyse and revert counter measure for any areas that falls out of KPI & SOP
- Continuous Improvement
- Be the Champion to Change Management
- Continue to drive Process Improvement
- Promote Lean Process
- Deliver Projects timely and accurately
- 90% Calls must be answered within 5 seconds
- Abandoned calls must be less than 5%
- 90% emails must be attended within 2 working hours
- Attention to detail, highly organised process –focused aptitude
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to continual deadline constraints
- Result oriented, analytical, resourceful and able to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Autonomy – ability to work independently with minimal/no supervision.
- One team mind set
- Above average” man management “ skill in a multi ethnic setting
- Able to impact business activities and influence staff and peers
- Good interpersonal skill, ability to go get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Able to obtain continuous improvements in processes
- Excellent conceptualisation and analytical skills
- Complex management experience and track record essential
- All round knowledge and experience of all aspects of container shipping, with minimum 5 years related working experience in shipping or forwarding industry.
- Good hands-on IT ability and able to quickly assimilate in house systems and improve with work around and local developments as needed
- Customer oriented, meticulous and well organized.