DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• In charge of day-to-day truck and garage operations.
• Recommend approval and go over the following documents (attendance, purchase order, job order, mechanic's logbook, vehicle damage report).
• Prepare a monthly report for the garage, including but not limited to truck status (for repair, ongoing repair, PMS schedule), spare part inventory (including tires), overall garage status, and enforcing safety procedures.
• Troubleshoot any issues that may arise between employees or during truck trips.
• Maintain the trucks' running condition.
• Maintain spare parts and garage tools properly
• Coordination with the purchaser for required spare parts
• On-boarding garage employees are hired and trained.
• Conduct a test drive for onboarding and employees who are eligible for advancement.
• Keep track of subordinates' performance (reprimand if deemed necessary)
• Maintenance of garage aesthetics and renewal of documents required for the garage's continued operation
• Create strategic plans to improve the department's process and performance.
• Other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
• Candidate must be a bachelor's degree
• At least has 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience
• Must have supervisory experience
• With good communication and interpersonal skills
• Applicant must be a resident of Malabon or nearby areas