Technical Sales Representative
Guill-Bern Corporation Posted: 7 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Grow existing accounts by maintaining relationships and develop opportunities with clients.
- Develop/identify/saturate the area handle.
- Must be able to acquire and develop new customers in the assigned territories.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in the assigned territories.
- Conducts daily sales calls, face to face and ocular visit to customer site.
- Prepare and deliver product presentation explaining products to customers.
- Must know how to strategize account coverage and handle project development from discovery to after sales.
- Will handle follow-up and collects account receivables.
- Facilitates and coordinate order processing, delivery and installation of equipment to customer site.
- Conduct aftersales service call to generate service maintenance agreement and/or product replacement with existing account.
- Graduate of Medical Technology or any medical related courses
- Residing in Metro Manila, Rizal and or Cavite is required
- Experienced working in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Laboratory Industry and or Hospital Laboratory Industry is required
- At least two (2) years of experience in Sales (Industrial or Hospital Laboratory Equipment)