HIRING! MOBILE DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Mobile Developer to join the team of our New Zealand client.
This is a full-time 40 hours a week, permanent position requiring you to be available to work Monday – Friday; office is in Makati (near Greenbelt) - Hybrid setup.
Salary: PHP 120,000-160,000 (depending on experience)
Provided with latest equipment needed for work.
With lots of work coming through and our teams growing, this role as our Mobile Developer will see you working closely with our internal teams and external clients. You will also work alongside the wider team of creatives, designers, developers, and account managers. The purpose of the role will be to adhere to the company’s coding standards in developing functional mobile applications. We take a user-centric approach when building websites and mobile applications, taking into consideration performance optimization and accessibility.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
• Writing clean code for mobile applications
• Troubleshooting and debugging issues
• Supporting the entire mobile application lifecycle
• Learning and working with new technologies
• Building new features for iOS and Android
• Participating in all aspects of assigned projects and providing support to internal teams
Having a degree or familiarity within a related field, you will bring with you a sound understanding of mobile development skills using modern languages and frameworks. You will be a sound communicator and a valued member of the team. Having exceptional technical capabilities, and a positive and enthusiastic approach will also go a long way.
Alongside this you will bring:
• A creative and collaborative mindset
• 3+ years’ experience in delivering software in the mobile space or relevant qualifications
• Working knowledge with React/React Native/TypeScript tech stack
• Familiarity with GraphQL (Apollo) and with AWS services such as Amplify and AppSync
• Good organization and communication skills
• The ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team
We have an incredible leadership team who will guide and support you to succeed. Come and be part of our fun, driven and hardworking team who absolutely love what we do!
Send your inquiries and/or CV to Sign Up